..unless you’ve got a gig. We’ve got work enough to keep us occupied untli spring 2020. If you’ve got outboard, guitars, tube amplifiers or, well, other stuff, get in touch and we’ll sort it out.
Also, if you’re really keen to have your collection of vintage synths restored.. do give a beep if you’re willing to get your hands dirty. (Well, burned, chipped and sore, but still.)
We’ll be upcycling a number of amps, instruments and effects in the studio. All items will be meticulously serviced before being put up for sale.
Up for grabs 28.10.19:
- OLP HH stingray – NOK 2.500,-
- ARP Little Brother (serial number 0001) – NOK 6.500,-
- DBX 676 channel strip – NOK 6.000,-
- Marshall 1974X handwired 18 watt combo – NOK 10.000,-
- Avalon VT 747 SP – NOK 15.000 ,-
..to be continued
We’re working with Ingrid Askeland this week, meaning the repair shop will be closed until Monday 21st.